The use of IPTV lists for watching television has become widespread in recent times. IPTV is a technology used to distribute video signals over broadband connections using IP protocol that ensures that the user receives the signal at the best possible quality according to his connection.
To watch TV using this protocol, the user needs a player software capable of loading the channels as well as searching and loading the lists that include them. Today we bring you an application able to read IPTV lists and to work as a channel player: WATCHED.
This is a very functional and simple application with the following options
- It allows you to add IPTV lists by means of URLs or to load them from a file.
- It includes a TV mode that shows the interface and all the content in landscape mode.
- The channels can be played with the internal player, with VLC or IJK.
- The lists can show the channels organized by groups: sport, news, generalist, cinema...
- It shows a history with the last channels played.
IPTV lists that include the IP addresses of tens or hundreds of channels that the user can access depending on what they want are not included in the app, but it is enough to do a couple of searches on the Internet to find them.