If you need to capture the content of a full website or just a certain part, you can resort to WebKut. It is a simple application with which you can make captures by means of the URL typed in.
Three different types of captures
WebKut is a tool based on Adobe AIR in which we have to input the URL in the field enabled for such purpose and we will be able to browse through it from the application itself. We will be able to capture its full content, the current view or only the specific part that we indicate with the selection tool. The capture will not modify its structure at all, and you can choose between different output formats.
- Desktop application to capture webs, based on Adobe AIR.
- Three different types of captures (AllPage, Current View and Selection).
- Four different output formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG and PDF).
- Establish the image's compression level.
- Preview the captures made.
Download WebKut and make use of a simple and intuitive tool to capture webs in different formats.