WhatsApp is undoubtedly the most used instant messaging application in the world. However, we're never always happy because we want to get hold of more and more functions and customization options.
Mark Zuckerberg's team is gradually adding new features to the app but are usually still way behind other less extended messaging apps in terms of innovations. For such reason, many users prefer to resort to MODs instead of the official WhatsApp Messenger application. This kind of third-party development, which are barely legal since WhatsApp's code isn't open source, adds more functions and options to the original app. Today we're introducing you to WhatsApp Prime that has to be added to the long list of similar MODs such as YOWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp or OGWhatsApp.
Bring video calls to WhatsApp.
Main features of WA Prime
The developer behind this MOD is very proud of all the functions he has managed to add to WhatsApp. The main one for which it intends to stand out is the possibility to make video calls, but there are many more:
- Invitations to join WhatsApp groups by means of links.
- Send the same photo to several chats with a single screen tap.
- Two-step authentication.
- Possibility to show a fake location.
- More time options for when it comes to muting conversations (from one hour to forever).
- Images don't lose any quality when shared in chats.
- Character limits have been increased for all text fields.
- Includes a collection of Material Design emojis.
- Adds an option that allows us to zoom in and out of photos.
- We can change the wallpapers and there are several themes with different colors.
- Adds the possibility to send links straight to Telegram.
As you can see, if you're interested in keeping up with all the latest trends in the world of instant messaging, this MOD is definitely what you're looking for. If you want to try out this one or any other MOD, the process to be followed is quite simple. As we can't have two WhatsApp applications installed at once, the first thing to do is to backup your conversations on the original client to not lose any individual or group chats, remove that app, install the APK of your new MOD by downloading it from Malavida, include your phone number in the new app, and restore your backup. As easy as that.