To be able to install the WhatsApp Transparent application on your smartphone, you’re going to have to follow this procedure:
- Step 1: in the first place, make sure that you grant the permissions necessary to download applications from unknown sources in the Settings menu. That will allow you to download apps from webs and repositories that have nothing to do with the official Android marketplace, the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: now go to WhatsApp and in its settings, create a backup of your conversations to keep them for later.
- Step 3: now go back to the Android Settings menu and from the Applications manager uninstall the official WhatsApp application.
- Step 4: now visit Malavida and click on the green Download button that you’ll find on the WhatsApp Transparent datasheet to download the APK of this MOD.
- Step 5: once downloaded, click on the app in the notifications tray or go to your default download folder through your file manager where you’ll also be able to start the installation of WhatsApp Transparent.
- Step 6: the system will start a step-by-step installation process which will be completed after a few seconds.
Once completed, you’ll be able to use WhatsApp Transparent just like the official WhatsApp Messenger app. Bear in mind that you have to uninstall the original app because this is a MOD developed upon the original source code and our system would detect it as a duplicate. And for the time being, unless we resort to alternative methods, there’s no way we can use two official WhatsApp accounts on the same phone.