Locate and reach public wifi networks
You have probably found yourself in absolute need to access a public wifi network some time, right? Well, WiFi Magic is the tool you were waiting for: you will find a large database of free access wifi networks on a map for you to reach them easily.
Locate the wifi hotspots and get to them
Through Google Maps, the app places on a map and in a very visual way free access points in hundreds of cities. You can click on them to get information about the place that serves the connection and find out if it is a restaurant, a library, a hotel, etc.. To get there, simply choose any of the three available options: be guided by Google Maps, follow the route with Waze or, if your are not in the for a walk, call an Uber that will leave you at the door.
- Collaborative public WiFi connection access system that works through users sharing information.
- Users can use this service wherever they are around the world.
- The app does not have access to any data, logins, or routers.
- Using this app saves data, roaming when abroad and even battery life, as 3G and 4G consume much more than WiFi connections.
In addition, it is a perfect app for traveling, as it can be very useful in cities around the world that we do not know and also allows us to plan our trip in advance, as we can search for hotspots in any city without having to be physically in it.
What's new in the latest version
- Minor bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...