WiFi Manager is, as its name suggests, a management tool for Wi-Fi networks that allows us to find networks, connect to them, and also improve the quality of the connection.
In addition, it offers interesting user options, such as a scanner capable of locating open networks, a user-friendly interface, widgets, and lots of useful information such as network status and channel number.
Switch between Android Wi-Fi networks.
- Manages network connections.
- Displays relevant network information, such as signal strength, whether it is protected or not, the channel, and address.
- Assigns descriptions and icons to each network so that they are always clearly identifiable.
- Includes a simple mode and a menu focused on priority networks.
- Smoothly switches between the range of networks you use.
- Switches between connections with fixed or dynamic IP addresses.
- Features a dark mode.
The program has some interesting desktop widgets that will help you view Wi-Fi network data: connection info, network-switching options, etc. Thanks to this app, you will be able to manage all your Wi-Fi network connections on devices that feature the Android operating system.