RPG of the famous Wild Arms saga
Wild Arms was one of the first role-playing games ever released for PlayStation that also stood out for being set in the Wild West. It soon became a series for all the different Sony video consoles, including PSP, and now this Wild Arms: Million Memories is an installment developed for mobile phones.
A role-playing game with anime graphics set in the Wild West
The action takes us to Filgaia, a planet in danger, and we'll have to save it. There we'll come across different characters from the main series and the plot will revolve around an eye-catching scenario and a great atmosphere full of fantasy, action, strategy, and decent music.
These are the main features of this game:
- Consistent plot based on the Wild Arms series.
- Online multiplayer battles.
- Combines action and strategy.
- Make your characters evolve as you take part in different battles.
- Soundtrack written especially for the game by Norikazu Mamiko.
- Excellent graphics and animations.
It's an RPG that anyone that has enjoyed the Wild Arms series will definitely love, but is also appropriate for anyone looking for a decent role-playing game for Android with an enveloping story and a complex plot.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...