Although it may seem that the golden age of DVDs is long gone, there are still many people that use this optical disc format to store and transport their projects, especially when it comes to working with videos, audio, and images. For all those users, nothing better than Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac, a set of tools with all the functions necessary to be able to create, edit the contents, and burn DVDs and Blu-rays.
Creating DVDs had never been so easy
From a very neat and tidy interface, we can create our own projects on DVD in three simple steps:
- Step 1: drag to the program the videos and photos that you want to work with, or explore your file system to find them.
- Step 2: edit your optical disc’s menu and use all sorts of templates to give it a customized aspect. You can also add your own soundtrack.
- Step 3: preview the result and if satisfactory, proceed to burn it onto a DVD or save the project in ISO format.
Many more options included in DVD Creator
But apart from creating and burning DVDs full of videos and pictures, this software includes a series of complementary functions that make it one of the most complete multimedia took packs available on the market:
- Video editing functions.
- Possibility to generate slideshows with our photos.
- Options to create audio CDs.
- Format converter: from DVD to ISO and vice-versa, and from DVD to MP4, AVI, and MKV.
- Tool to create backups of our data.
- Insertion of chapters is long-play video DVDs.