In the 90s', Worms became a great video game hit that was usually compared to Lemmings. In this turn-based strategy game, the idea was to wipe out all the worms on our screen and it was such a success that a version optimized for iPhone was finally launched.
The second part of Worms: Armageddon
In Worms 2 Armageddon things haven't changed too much: we have to kill off all the worms, but this time around we've got new weapons, more customization options and more explosions.
The second instalment of the addictive and crazy strategy game.
In the game for iOS devices, we'll come across features like the following:
- Different game modes: campaign, body count and practice.
- Multiplayer mode with up to 4 players by means of Bluetooth.
- Discover new weapons and enjoy the classics.
- 5 new game settings: Manhattan, Middle Ages, Sports, Construction and Cheese.
- Create customized game styles.
- Customize players, teams and voices.