Want to know the exchange rates of different currencies around the world? Then you need an app of the likes of XE Currency, an Android application that allows you to get to know the value and exchange rate of all the currencies in the world.
The longest list of currencies that you can check
This application offers us two important advantages, being the first a long list of currencies we can check. The other has to do with its update frequency as it carries out continuous verifications to get to know the latest exchange rate data.
These are the main features offered by this application:
- Real-time currency converter.
- Follow up to 10 currencies of your choice.
- Follow markets with instant notifications by means of XE alerts.
- Access to all the currencies and precious metals in the world.
- Easy-to-use calculator.
- Stores the latest update of exchange rates when offline.
- Historical charts for any pair of currencies.
- Compare the provider's value with the average market rate.
- Customize the update frequency.
- Quick view of currencies through the widget.
It's a very useful application to carry around on international trips, whether personal or business journeys.