Send files without an Internet connection
To transfer files between devices, you no longer require an Internet connection. You'll be able to cope with an app of the likes of XShare that allows us to do so even faster than with a Bluetooth connection. The only thing is that the sender and the recipient need to be nearby.
Transfer files without an Internet connection
The application works by generating a QR code or a password to share the files. Obviously, not only does the sender need to have XShare installed but also the person waiting to receive the file. Apart from that minor inconvenience, we can transfer any file on our device, applications, documents, photos, videos... These are the main features and functions offered:
- Share files when and wherever you want, without any connectivity restrictions.
- Greater transfer speed than a Bluetooth connection.
- Quickly share files by generating a QR code or a password.
- Compatible with all sorts of files, including installed apps.
Requirements and additional information:
- Both the sender and the recipient need to have the app installed.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.2.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...