This application has two separate synchronized cursors, one that moves around the text area and another that moves around the hexadecimal code. Thus, you'll be able to clearly identify what element you are modifying at any given moment.
XVI32 has the following features:
- Allows you to work with big files.
- View text and hexadecimal representation.
- Allows you to overwrite and insert characters.
- Search for text or hexadecimal chains.
- Open a file in read-only mode.
- Allows you to copy, move and remove full blocks.
If you need to edit the instructions file of any program to change a specific behavior, try out XVI32.