A terabyte of online storage for all your emails and support for different email providers. These are the mainstays of Yahoo's email client application for iPhone and iPad.
Link your Gmail, Outlook, and AOL accounts
The users of these three services will be able to associate their accounts with Yahoo Mail and handle them from this app without any kind of trouble. Furthermore, they don't even need to be a Yahoo user. For such purpose, it offers us an interface with a simple and intuitive design, making it easy to browse around and interact: it also allows us to configure gestures.
A great and easy-to-use email client with great storage capacity.
It's a complete and functional email client that also has a version for Android devices in APK format and also for Windows 10, just in case you want to use it on more platforms.
The application comes along with a series of noteworthy functions and features:
- Log in with any account, whether Gmail, Outlook, AOL or Yahoo.
- Customize swiping actions to file, move or delete emails.
- Configure notifications to only receive alerts from people but not news bulletins or corporate messages.
- Carry out searches in all your messages, files, and photos.
- Insert GIF animations and wallpapers designed by artists from Paperless Post.
- Attach several files at once in a single message regardless of the format: documents, photos, video...
- Store your messages using the 1,000 GB online storage space offered.
- Connect to Dropbox and Google Drive, and access photos and other documents you may have saved on the cloud to send them by email.
The app also offers us the possibility to purchase a subscription to Yahoo Mail Pro with which we can access the full functions of this email service, as well as being able to make the most of all its features without bothersome adverts. You can buy it within the application as an in-app purchase and the price will be charged to your iTunes account.