Moving by car in large cities has been totally absurd for a long time now. It is very polluting, creates traffic jams, and often ends up being much slower or more expensive due to the lack of parking space.
We need quality public transport to get people to leave their cars at home, and that is essential. However, small renting services for electric vehicles such as YEGO can also be a good solution for many of us.
YEGO makes it easy to find and rent electric scooters, bicycles, and scooters (depending on the city and the service available), pick up and start the vehicle on the street, travel to your destination in the city, and then drop it off.
Rent a scooter easily thanks to the YEGO app and the options it offers:
- See the vehicles on the map, find the nearest one to you, and book it easily.
- Users can unlock and start the vehicle from the app when they approach the bike.
- If it is a scooter, the top case will carry two helmets.
- At the moment, the service is available in Barcelona, Malaga, Valencia, and Bordeaux.
- The rates are really affordable, and the user's credit card is charged directly after leaving the vehicle.