When it comes to free video editors for Android, we usually come across limitations that affect the size of the video we can work on or the application of watermarks to the final result. In this case, YouCut allows us to work with its different tools without any sort of obstacle.
Free video editor without any watermarks or adverts
It's a basic editor but it comes along with all the functions that any user may need when it comes to cropping or enhancing a video to share it through a messaging app or upload it to YouTube. These are its main features:
- Combine several videos in one thanks to its merge tool.
- Crop video.
- Export video in HD quality.
- Speed control.
- Possibility to add music to videos.
- Color settings.
- Video filters and special effects.
- Several video aspect ratios.
- Change the video's background.
- Video compressor and converter.
- Function to rotate the video 90º.
The app is totally free and doesn't include any adverts either. Nevertheless, we have to admit that certain elements can be added to the editor by means of in-app purchases such as new effects and tools.