Thanks to TV programs of the likes of Top Chef or Iron Chef, and characters like Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver, cooking is back in fashion. And we can also notice it on Android and iPhone, where we can come across thousands of cooking and recipe apps of all sorts. Amongst those that we can find in the App Store, we have to mention Youmiam that comes along with a huge community that includes chefs, magazines, blogs, and enthusiasts of cooking in general.
Simple and complete cooking in community
This iPhone and iPad application offers us hundreds of cooking recipes of all sorts for all levels and tastes. Whether you're a vegetarian, gluten intolerant, beginner or expert, you'll find the recipe that suits your needs and palate the best, adapted to the ingredients available in your cupboard.
Learn to go beyond salads, grilled chicken or pasta in tomato sauce.
Furthermore, Youmiam isn't just an application, but an entire community. Users have their own profile and can add their recipes so that anyone can enjoy them.
Main features of Youmiam
- Visual format to be able to follow the preparations step by step.
- Create your own profile to share your recipes and tricks, and follow other users.
- New recipes added every day.
- Advanced search of recipes according to ingredients, budget, time...
- Recipes recommended according to the user's tastes.
- Recipes organized by topic in order to find the best option for each occasion.
- Shopping list function.
- Receive daily suggestions.
Into cooking but bored of preparing the same old dishes time after time? Never entered a kitchen before but thinking about emancipating? Got guests around for dinner and you need some inspiration? This cooking app for iPhone is the solution. Furthermore, it's totally free and doesn't include any adverts. If you want, you can buy new recipes by means of in-app purchases.