Microsoft has developed Your Phone Companion app for Android, thanks to which the users of this operating system can sync their smartphone and Windows 10 by simply logging in with their Microsoft account (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN...). It allows us to instantly access all our messages, photos, documents, and other files from our PC.
How to connect Android and Windows 10 in a simple and fast manner
The best thing about this app is that it's really simple for the user. We only have to insert our email and password to connect both devices. Our phone will be synced to our PC almost instantly and all its contents will be accessible from our computer as well its different functions, such as the possibility to send text messages.
These are the main functions offered by Your Phone Companion:
- Receive recommendations of applications to connect your smartphone and PC.
- Access Android from your computer's desktop.
- Access your mobile device's multimedia gallery.
- Transfer files from one operating system to the other.
- Analyze Microsoft application.
- Send messages from your computer.
However, although it works on Android 4.4, once you download its APK you're going to need a device running Android 7.0 to connect your smartphone to Windows.