- How to zoom into videos on YouTube with YouTube Vanced
One of the most noteworthy functions of YouTube Vanced allows us to zoom into the videos that are played in the application. For such purpose, we have to carry out the following steps:
- How to install YouTube Vanced
The installation of YouTube Vanced is carried out as follows:
- How to use YouTube with your screen off with YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced offers us the possibility to play videos in the background and with our screen switched off. To use this option, simply follow these steps:
- Does YouTube Vanced work on non-rooted, rooted, and Magisk-rooted devices?
YouTube Vanced works in these three cases without any kind of problem, although depending on our device, we’ll have to install the application and use it one way or another:
- What is YouTube Vanced and what's it for?
YouTube Vanced is a version of YouTube based on the official version of the Android app for the video portal. The main differences regarding the original application are its extra functions, including the possibility to block adverts. Therefore, by default, without having to carry out any settings or modifications, we can play any contents uploaded to the video site without having to watch adverts.
- How to block adverts on YouTube with YouTube Vanced
To block adverts with YouTube Vanced, you simply have to install this application. By default, it comes along with the block option enabled, therefore, we don’t have to access any settings menu or modify any of the app’s parameters.
- How to uninstall YouTube Vanced
Uninstalling YouTube Vanced is carried out exactly like any other Android application. To delete this YouTube client from our smartphone or tablet, we have to follow these simple steps: