Printed magazines are slowly dying to give way to digital publications as publishing groups can no longer keep up their profitability due to the decrease in sales. You've probably heard over the last months how different magazines and newspapers have been closing down. We'll probably end up missing the paper versions, but for the time being, we're happy with how easy it is to access so many digital publications.
Zinio - The World's Magazine Newsstand is an for iOS that allows us to browse through thousands of digital magazines to read about all sorts of topics: politics, art, fashion, travels, technology, health... With the latter, we can access a selection of free articles and titles, and the possibility to subscribe to our favorite magazines to have them all available on the same interface to read them whenever we want.
Access all the publications you like reading from the same interface.
Main features of Zinio
Thanks to functions and interface of this application, we can access a complete and clear magazine library that's really easy and pleasant to read:
- Library with thousands of magazine titles in several languages, and covering all sorts of topics: yellow press, motor, fashion, humor, economy, politics, technology...
- Includes renowned magazines of the likes of Forbes, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, Auto Bild, GQ or National Geographic.
- Allows us to customize the interface so that we can easily access all our favorite magazines.
- The app notifies us about new issues of the magazines that we're subscribed to.
- Includes articles that can be read for free from some of the best magazines in the world.
- The app's library syncs with all the user's devices.
- Possibility to purchase magazines and subscriptions straight from the app.
- Share the article you're reading with your contacts on Facebook.
- Allows the download of publications to read them later on without an Internet connection.
Although the app includes really interesting articles to be read for free, the majority of publications will require a paid subscription on behalf of the user, both in this version of the app for iOS and in the APK version available for Android.