An excellent chess game to improve your level
Chess is one of the most interesting and stimulating board games that can be played, even having reached the category of sport. And the good thing about it is that it has been adapted to mobile phones, therefore, there are loads of chess games that we can download to Android, as is the case of this rather decent Chess.com.
Have fun and learn in order to raise your game
With over 50,000 different puzzles and problems you can put into practice all sorts of tactics, interactive lessons, videos, and a computer against which we can play, this chess game can help you not only to remain entertained but also to improve your level. it's a very complete chess application and by downloading the APK of Chess.com you make the most of advantages such as the following:
- Challenge your friends to play online games and communicate with them through the app's chat.
- Play blitz games, in real time or using the mail mode.
- Solve over 50,000 tactical problems.
- Difficulty adaptable to your level.
- Interactive videos and lessons.
- Tutorials with tips and recommendations.
- Play tight matches against the computer.
- Analyze your matches and find out where you went wrong.
- Over 20 themes for your board.
- Performance stats about your matches and your level.
- Explore different opening to learn how to play correctly.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 8.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...