Any need for us to explain how this game goes? We don't think so, we'll go straight on to tell you that this app is perfect for all fans of this popular board game. You'll have the chance to play a game at any moment in time on your Android smartphone or tablet by simply downloading Chess (what an original name) and start facing up to different rivals.
A chessboard on your Android.
Both the board, as well as kind, queen, bishops, rooks, and pawns have been perfectly recreated in a realistic and detailed manner, so the graphical aspect is definitely not a problem. However, if you don't manage to see the board in 3D go to your settings and enable the specific option to activate this view (be careful because it uses up more resources). Tap any figure to see all the possible moves available and simply tap a second time to make the actual move.
- Different boards to choose from giving the game a pleasant variety.
- Stats and history of the games played as a registered user.
- Overcome different levels to become a Grandmaster.
- Allows you to play games against other humans.
- 3D graphics.
- No time limits for each movement.
- Option to undo movements if your rival hasn't moved.
If you think you can get to be the next Kasparov, just prove it. Start off on the first level, beat all your challenges and see if you're up to becoming an International Grandmaster of the 64-square board.