Thanks to EasyDivX any user will be capable of transforming your DVDs to DivX with ease thanks to the seven steps indicated by the program:
1. Select the VOB files you want to convert.
2. Indicate the length of the film in the corresponding box and choose the sound format (MP3 or AC3).
3. Choose the number of discs that you want to use and the video system (PAL or NTFS).
4. Choose the aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9,...) and the codec used during the compression (DivX 3.11 or DivX 4).
5. Select the language or languages (in the case of MP3 sound) that you want to take from the original film.
6. Indicate if you want to add subtitles.
7. Indicate the folder where you want to store the compressed files.
For a more personal configuration, you can modify the parameters that can be found in the “Options” tab.
Make the most of this free application to transfer your original DVD films to the hard drive or copy them on a CD.