The platform that connects brands and creators
YouTube is the platform par excellence for influencers and content creators together with Instagram and Twitter. And its owner, Google, has created FameBit, the app that can put them in touch with brands that need ideas to promote their products.
The app that provides feedback between influencers and brands
How this app for influencers and brands works is really easy: the content creators sign up on the platform offering their services for whatever they consider they can be useful. In turn, brands also register for whatever they are selling or need. Both parties can get in touch, agree on the work conditions and price.
To put together brands and influencers, Google handles a huge amount of data to connect the correct profiles with each other and reach a large audience as efficiently as possible.
- Sign up using a social network account.
- Are you a creator? Receive proposals straight in your inbox.
- Create your profile indicating your audience and what social networks your work on.
- Chat that puts in touch creators and brands.
- Are you a brand? Search for the creator that suits your needs the best thanks to the advanced search tool.
Requirements and additional information:
- When it comes to signing up with the account of a social network, you need to have a minimum number of followers.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...