Garena Free Fire is one of the most successful Battle Royale games because its developers are constantly releasing updates to make it better and to keep players interested.
A Free Fire 2.0, with better graphics
Now to expand their target audience, they have launched a new, improved version of their game, with better quality graphics. This is Free Fire Max, the same battle royale, but specially developed for Android devices with better graphics.
Besides the graphics, the game is the same:
- You land on an island with up to 50 players who are trying to kill you.
- You have to arm yourself to the teeth and move around the island with a vehicle.
- The island will decrease in size and you have to stay inside the area.
- The games are 10 minutes long and there can only be one winner.
However, if your smartphone is not capable of processing graphics like these, you can continue playing the usual Free Fire game. At the moment, although the game is already downloadable and functional, only certain selected beta testers can play it and we have no reliable data on which devices are supported or whether or not any extras will be added to differentiate it from its big brothers.
What's new in the latest version
- Tool to create and share your own maps.
- Clash Squad Season 9.
- Airdrop Vending Machine.
- New weapon: Treatment Sniper.
- Weapons stats adjustments.
- You can customize the number of objects to drop from the bag.
- The Replay system is now available for Battle Royale and Clash Squad modes.