Download music in MP3 from different web services
Downloading music from different web services and with a simple search is exactly what Free Music Downloader lets us do. With this tool you can download songs in MP3 format from over twenty web services like YouTube, SoundCloud or Grooveshark.
Grooveshark or YouTube's music in MP3 format, only one search away.
To download songs with Free Music Downloader from different music and video streaming webs, you only have to input the name of the band or singer in the search box and click on Search. The bar itself will offer us the possibility to unfold a menu from which we can choose the different webs where we want to carry out the search.
- Download music in MP3 from different legal online music services.
- Look up the most popular singers and songs.
- Configure the simultaneous download limit and the maximum size of each one of them.
- Download covers whenever possible.
- Automatic generation of ID3 tags.
- Automate downloads.
- Possibility to search for similar artists or genres on Last.fm.
Once we have download the files, we only have to go to the destination folder, where we'll also have saved the attached image file if we decided to download the cover. With Free Music Downloader you can download all your favorite music in only two clicks.
Requirements and additional information:
- To automate the downloads we need to configure an SQL Server database.
- To search on Last.fm you need to live in the USA, UK or Germany and have a user account.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...