A rooted Android smartphone or tablet allows us to have greater control over its functions, as well as over the applications that are already installed. Among its main advantages we've got the possibility to remove bloatware, in other words, the software that's preinstalled on the handset by many manufacturers (Samsung, Huawei or Xiaomi apps for instance, with their corresponding customization layers).
What is Lucky Patcher and what's it for?
To be able to manage these and other aspects, if apart from having your handset rooted you've got a tool of the likes of Lucky Patcher, we're talking about having the full control over the device. This app allows us to modify and change the settings of the applications that under normal circumstances would be impossible to switch.
Once you've downloaded and installed the APK of this Android patcher, the application will list all the apps present on your smartphone or tablet, with really complete information about each one of them and sorted using a color code depending on the actions that can be carried out. These operations include:
- Deletion of license verification.
- Removal of in-app adverts or Google Ads.
- Modification of permissions associated to apps.
- Extraction of the APK file of any application to carry out a backup.
- Unblocking of paid applications to be able to transfer them to other devices.
Full control over your device.
How to use this patcher?
Well, once we've listed all the applications, we'll be able to see each one of them highlighted with a different color. Each one of these colors means a different thing:
- Green: app that can be registered.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue: includes Google adverts.
- Purple: app in the start-up menu.
- Red: this app can't be registered or patched.
- Orange: a system app that the program doesn't recommend to modify if you want your phone to continue working correctly.
Furthermore, we also have to mention the boot list with a relation of apps to be patched each time the phone reboots its operating system.
And if you want to know how to use it to carry out certain actions you have to follow the steps described in this tiny tutorial:
To remove a verification license:
- Step 1: keep the app pressed and choose the option remove license verification.
- Step 2: choose the automatic mode and let the patching process start.
- Step 3: in the case of not working correctly, choose the automatic reverse mode or the extreme automatic mode.
- Step 4: now restart before opening the application.
To remove adverts:
- Step 1: press the application and choose the option to remove Google ads.
- Step 2: restart before opening the application.
To apply a specific patch:
- Step 1: press the application and apply a specific patch.
- Step 2: restart your smartphone or tablet before opening the application.
How to download and install Lucky Patcher
You already know that you're not going to be able to download this kind of application from Google Play, so stop searching for it there. To get hold of it, you're going to have to look for alternative resources such as the web of Malavida itself and download the file to your smartphone enabling the Unknown Sources options from your Settings.
You have to take into account that to be able to carry out these actions you need to be the superuser of your Android handset, so you'll previously need to get hold of an app like KingRoot to root your device. And this is an app that you'll obviously only find on Android, iOS users will have to put up with their beautiful but non-customizable iPhones and iPads.
How to get hold of the latest version of Lucky Patcher
You'll simply have to have a look around Malavida because every day we make sure that we're offering you the latest version released by its developers so that you can continue modding, patching, and modifying your apps. And if it stops working, we've also got the best alternatives for Android devices. Just take a look at the related contents on this page where you'll find tools of the likes of Lulubox, GameGuardian, or Cheat Engine.
What's new in the latest version?
- Adds an XAPK installer (at alpha stage).
- Updated translations.
- Bug fixes.