The classic RISK board game
RISK is one of those board games that don't require any kind of introduction. And it's obviously susceptible to being adapted to platforms of the likes of Android as its format and rules are capable of being converted into those of an online multiplayer game. Thus, here's RISK: Global Domination, a version for smartphones of the popular Hasbro board game.
Conquer the world with RISK for Android
This multiplayer version adapts the classic game mode to touchscreen devices: defend territories, recruit troops, launch attacks... all the latter, in online games in which you can play with both your friends and players from all over the world.
These are the main features of RISK for Android:
- Several game modes available such as Global Domination, play with friends, single-player...
- Up to 6 players (whether real or AI-controlled) per game.
- 4 difficulty levels.
- Similar rules to those of the board game.
- Guided tutorial mode.
- Add friends and send challenges.
- Stats and achievements obtained during the game.
- Different maps to play on.
- Animated avatars.
- Create secret alliances and launch coordinated attacks.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...