Learn to draw with augmented reality
If you have always wanted to learn how to draw but have never had the time or just don't have much much artistic ability, you could try out new methods like this app for Android: SketchAR.
The application uses augmented reality to teach users how to draw (though it would be hard pushed to do much for me). It is also useful for professional artists who can can try out their first drafts on any surface they like: a wall, paper, a canvas...
- Users will be able to access free drawings or pay for drawing lessons at the level they need.
- They will be able to learn to draw animals, graffiti, portraits, hands, the techniques of specific artists, etc.
- Just connect the AR and focus on the paper or configured surface to see the desired design on it.
- Includes drawing tools in the app for direct digital drawing: pencil, marker and brush.
- The featured drawings are sorted into fun subjects: vehicles, vegetables, food, flowers, feathers, dinosaurs, reptiles... Even The Grinch!
With this application you will only be able to draw on A4 or A5 foolscap-sized surfaces. If you want to draw on walls or canvases you will need ARKit.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...