Play games of rummy on your mobile
Do you know rummy, the card game? It looks a lot like Remigio, but it's played with French poker cards instead of the Spanish deck.
After going through a boring tutorial that will explain the basics, in Tongits Wars you can start playing rummy against the machine or online, in multiplayer mode. And how do you play? Here are the basic rules.
Rules of the game
The players, three in this case, are dealt fourteen cards. The aim is to get rid of all your cards, forming runs and trios, both with picture cards and numbers in different suits. Each turn you can take a card from the deck to use it with your other cards and get rid of one that is not useful. As soon as you have a group of cards in run or trio, you can place them on the table and if you have cards that match the runs and other formations of the other players, you can complete them. The first player to get rid of all cards wins.
Features of Tongits Wars
In addition, this Android version includes the following features:
- The rules of the game are customizable.
- Includes an offline mode against the machine.
- The player will have their own profile with statistics, records and ranking tables.
- You can play online against random players or friends, and send and receive gifts.
- Includes different daily bonuses, welcome bonuses, Facebook connection bonuses, advertising bonuses, etc.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...