As you already know, Minecraft is one of the most successful video games you can download to any platform, whether Windows or macOS, or even Android and iPhone. In the case of these two mobile platforms, we can resort to Minecraft Pocket Edition, a version of the adventure and construction sandbox game conceived for mobile devices with touchscreens.
Well, the popularity of the universe of the game initially developed by Mojang is such that many fans and developers have created what are usually known as mods or customizations of the game to bring out its full potential and make the most of the title with new skins, new worlds or the modification of common gaming elements.
Modify any aspect of the game.
And Toolbox for Minecraft: PE is just one of those tools that will allow us to customize our games in the Pocket Edition version. With its APK installed on our Android smartphone or tablet, and having previously paid and downloaded the full version of Minecraft (unless you download it for free from Aptoide), we can modify aspects such as the weather, time or health, or even create potions, change the game mode and many more things.
Main features of this mod for MCPE
- Add elements to your game from other game modes.
- Use the teleport function when you get fed up of walking around the endless settings.
- Enable the X-Ray mode to find diamonds easier.
- Become an expert woodcutter capable of knocking down trees with just one blow.
- Apply heals when your down in health or severely wounded.