If you want to use your computer's webcam to take selfies and then apply all sorts of effects, then you have to download Webcam Toy. It's an extension for Chrome of the webapp of the same name that allows us to take photos, edit them, and then share them online with whomever we want.
With this simple extension for Google Chrome, you'll be to control the camera of your PC to take photos and play around with its over 80 filters. It's very fast to use and you only need to enable the system's permissions to access the camera. From a simple interface, we'll be able to control all its functions, which are limited to taking and editing photos, which we can later save on our hard drive for whatever we want.
This program also comes along with the following hotkeys to control all its functions, which are the following:
- Right and left cursor arrows to go to the next or previous effect.
- A grid where we can view the photo with 9 effects applied at the same time.
- Settings menu.
- Function to crop the photo and make it square, perfect for avatars and profile pics.
- Switch the camera's flash on and off.
- Enable or disable the countdown for the image.
- Mirror function for our photos.