Canvas is an integrated solution for the creation and presentation of technical illustrations and graphics at a professional level has been specially designed for experts that need powerful and complete tools to develop their work.
This product has been developed by ACD Systems and is an interesting option to create technical illustrations, publication pages, presentations and high quality animations. Due to the nature of its functions, Canvas supports more than 100 different sorts of files, something that allows a total integration with the program. Furthermore, it includes many other functions that will be very useful to users:
- Flexible interface that uses measurement units, rulers and grids.
- Support for more than 100 different file types, among which it is worth highlighting that you will be able to find DXF, EPS, GIF, ICO, EXE, PSD, PDF, JPEG, RAW, TIFF, etc. It can also work with AutoCAD files.
- Image filters, text, vector objects and filters to improve the image quality.
- Possibility to export your work in PDF using encryption and ciphering options.
- CGM4 Engine that includes support for WebCGM.
Canvas is the ideal solution if you need to complete technical and graphic projects with professional quality. The options it includes favor flexibility, reliability and precision when it comes to working, thus being a highly recommendable option.
Canvas is a solution for professional illustrators.Technical and graphic illustrations can be created with the greatest ease and flexibility with Canvas
Requirements and additional information:
This version can be used for a 30-day trial period.
Over a year ago
More than a year ago