Easy to use 3D design and modeling
Google distributed a 3D design and modeling software that under the baton of the popular search engine made a name for itself in the industry. Now SketchUp, as the program is known, is owned by Trimble, another company dedicated to these purposes, which is responsible for distributing the product and continuing to meet the desires of 3D design professionals.
The pleasure of drawing by hand. The ease of super-intelligent 3D modeling software.
The main feature of this great software is that the user can easily make 3D designs and learn all the necessary to use each of its tools through the design and video modeling tutorials available. With it, you will be able to conceptualize and model 3D images of constructions and buildings, objects, people and anything you need thanks to its complete image gallery, objects and textures included.
Key features of SketchUp
- Design 3D models quickly and accurately.
- Includes Layout, a tool that works separately from 2D documentation and presentation very useful for combining 3D designs with text.
- Contains the Style Builder tool to create edge styles for the user's SketchUp models.
- Works in an organized way through layers and outlines.
- Creates extrusions and turned shapes.
- Use a wide palette of colors and textures, apply shadows, etc.
- Different project visualization options through the navigation tools: create sections to see the interior, save specific points of view, generate animations...
- Import 3DS files, images in JPG, TIFF, PNG and PDF format.
- Exports raster images in TIFF, JPEG and PNG format.
- Imports and exports DXF and DWG files in various format types.
3D design within reach of a large audience
If a program is to win over the general public it needs to be intuitive and easy to use. It is under this premise that they have developed SketchUp. The user will be able to focus on the edges and faces to create objects and see how the software quickly transforms the 2D to 3D models using its tools.
It also has an integrated mapping and geolocation system, a 3D building modeler or the "Adapt Photography" function, which facilitates the creation of projects from images.
After installing the program you can start creating 3D models, starting from a plan or directly creating 3D projects, with the guarantee of a leading product in its category. This is an evaluation version, but if you really take advantage of it, you can always get a license.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...