Internet expands users' possibilities in terms of television, by offering a new way of receiving and sending TV signals. SopCast is a program for Mac specialised in tuning into TV channels and radio stations from all over the world, but also in broadcasting our own contents.
Broadcast to 10,000 users with a PC and a broadband connection.
With SopCast you can watch live TV channels from all over the world on the Internet. It is based on P2P technology, therefore, you simultaneously act as the receiver and emitter of the signal. SopCast is a radiobroadcast transmission system based on this technology.
Features of SopCast
- Signal streaming with minimum latency.
- Buffering between 10 and 30 seconds.
- Compatible with several streaming protocols.
- Offers multimedia contents in ASF, WMV, RM, RMVB, MP3...
- Allows you to record broadcasts.
- Support for multiple broadcasts on the same server.
- Minimum use of memory and CPU resources.
Totally secure and full of possibilities
The signal can be viewed by means of your favourite multimedia player, and you can even embed into a web page with ease. The real-time quality monitoring system will help users to choose the most appropriate channel.
Furthermore, it includes authentication controls for signal emitters and receivers and offers high level security that keeps the user's integrity intact.
Create your own channels and broadcast them on the Internet by downloading SopCast free for Mac.