If there's one essential element in the world, it's not water... it's WiFi. Without wireless Internet we're nothing and that's why it's so important to monitor everything that happens with this kind of network and connection. For such purpose, Windows 10 users can use WiFi Tool, a software that allows us to analyze everything that goes on in our network at home, work or anywhere else.
It's not any old kind of tool. To start off, it's a paid application which could put you off. However, its interface and performance are well worth spending a few dollars as we'll see below, especially if you're an advanced user in this sort of things.
- Complete monitoring of wireless networks within your reach.
- Control the data traffic.
- Immediate connection swapping between different networks.
- Receive immediate notifications.
- Detailed analysis of each network available.
- Beautiful interface adapted to design guidelines of Windows 10.
- View data in 2D and 3D (absolutely useless, but cool).
The truth is that for these tasks you'll probably be able to get hold of a cheaper and better alternative. We're not saying that WiFi Tool is bad, it's just that it costs money and nobody likes spending money. In any case, take a look for yourself: sometimes paying for an application is the perfect solution to save on headaches. And you won't have to put up with all those annoying adverts.