Ever since it was first published in 1996, the manga created by Kazuki Takahashi Yu-Gi-Oh! that narrates the adventures of the duelist Yugi Muto has led to a franchise of animes, merchandising, books, card games and, of course, video games.
And today we're introducing you to the APK file of the game for Android devices Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, a swappable card game with intuitive controls that will allow you to fight against players from all over the world. After playing the tutorial, practicing in the Story mode and building a solid strategy, nobody will be able to beat you with your deck and your Millenary Puzzle.
Play your best cards to beat Seto Kaiba.
Main features of this Yu-Gi-Oh! card game
Have fun playing every single game and make the most of each mode and duel available thanks to features like the following:
- Single-player campaign to complete missions and fight against other manga duelists.
- Possibility to unlock and play with new characters such as Kaiba or Joey.
- Includes a multiplayer mode in which you play against duelists from all over the world.
- The most popular cards such as the Dark Magician show 3D animations.
- World leaderboard: become the King of the Duel World.