In India, playing rummy is very popular, they have their own adaptation of the rules and of course, different on-line platforms to play.
The Ace2Three Rummy service claims to have over eight million gamers playing this fun card game in groups ranging from two to six players. The basic rules are quite simple: the objective is to form trios and ladders, place them on the table, and complete the groups of cards for yourself and the other players as well. The first player to run out of cards wins. Some more specific rules exist, but the game includes a complete and simple tutorial to learn how to play correctly.
Ace2Three's rummy features
- Includes up to three modes of rummy.
- User-friendly graphic interface, just drag the cards on the table.
- The player will be able to face millions of people online.
- The games include a Group button to arrange the player's cards automatically.
- In order to access the games, you need to use tokens that can be reloaded by in-app payments.
- Includes training mode and tutorials to learn how to play.