We have to admit that iTunes can be a setback on many occasions if we want to manage different files and data stored on our iPhone. Therefore, we may have to resort to other options, like AnyTrans for iOS for instance, a file manager for iOS devices with a wide range of functions.
An alternative to iTunes to manage your iPhone
With this program, we'll have more freedom than ever to manage the information on our iPhone or iPad from a Mac. Nevertheless, it offers the following possibilities:
- Transfer music from your iPhone and iPad to Mac and vice-versa.
- Manage music and playlists.
- Browse through any multimedia file on your iPhone or iPad.
- Clone iOS devices choosing the elements to be duplicated.
- Download, extract and browse through iCloud's content.
- Make backups of applications and data that are stored, as well as game data without losing progress or levels.
- Export personal information such as messages, calls records and voice mail.
- Make backups of contacts, notes, and calendars.
- Enable the iPhone and iPad disk mode.
As you can see, it's a program to manage all the files on Apple smartphones and tablets with plenty of possibilities and that can be handled in a much more intuitive manner than iTunes.