Nowadays, even without any design and coding knowledge, we can create decent web pages and high-quality contents thanks to editors of the likes of BlueGriffon.
This app, which is totally free and open-source, provides us with a simple WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) graphical interface, just like a text processor, with all the tools necessary to create eye-catching webs with great contents without knowing to code and only a few basic computer skills.
Main options of BlueGriffon
If you want to start off in the online world or your want to create your very own blog, your personal web or an eCommerce from scratch, this editor comes along with all the features necessary for such purpose:
- Software based on Gecko, the rendering engine behind Firefox.
- WYSIWYG editor that allows us to create documents in HTML4, HTML5, and XHTML1.
- Allows us to embed audio and video in HTML5 by simply dragging and droping elements on the interface.
- We can add forms and dialog boxes in HTML5.
- Tables can be easily modified by means of rules in the software's window.
- Add new semantic elements such as headers and footers.
- Includes a vector graphics editor and a CSS analyzer.
- We can add add-ons and complements.