LED lights on smartphones, usually used as a flashlight for photos, can also be used to light up places in the dark. That's the case of the application Brightest Flashlight-Multi LED for Android that can be used as an emergency resource in situations of faulty lighting and also comes along with functions to configure different kinds of alerts.
More than just a flashlight for Android
That's obviously its main function: to use the flash of your device when you need to light up different situations: when there's an electricity cut, when it gets dark all of a sudden, if you need to look into a dark corner... but you can also use it as a call and message notifications tool, making use of the possibility to make the LED flash or even as an emergency light.
Within this category, it's one of the most complete apps. You only have to take a look at its features to realize this fact:
- Multiple LED lights.
- Change to strobe lighting by swiping your finger across the screen.
- Function to activate the light by simply shaking your phone.
- Configure the application to make the light flash for incoming calls: don't miss out any calls for having your phone muted.
- Wide range of on-screen lights for calls.
- SOS function using LED lights.
- Simple menu for an easy and fast configuration.
- Different themes to be able to customize the app.
- QR code reader.
As you can see, it's a rather useful and versatile application, that you can use not only for emergencies but also for notifications of calls and messages so you don't miss out on anything important.