The app Call Recorder for iPhone Free: Record Phone Calls has a rather descriptive name that leaves little to the imagination because that's exactly what it does: in a very simple and easy manner, and with just a few screen taps, you'll be able to record all the incoming and outgoing calls on your iPhone, whether talking to another mobile phone, phone box or landline.
Which is the best call recorder for iPhone?
There's no doubt about it. Despite its simple interface, it's the best solution to capture your phone calls, at any moment and place, with a rather decent sound quality. After switching on the app, you'll hear a beep and the recording will start.
Although the app is free and it allows you to use its extended version for a 7-day trial period, it offers you a monthly or weekly subscription depending on your needs.
Features of Call Recorder for iPhone Free
- Record incoming and outgoing calls with just a few taps.
- Easy access to recordings after ending each call.
- The most simple, clear and easy-to-use interface that you're going to find in a modern iOS application.
- Possibility to share recordings with other devices.
- Easily export recordings to other applications to be able to share them with other users or edit them.
- Possibility to change the name of the recordings to be able to find them easily.
- Automatic notifications.
- Option to record unlimited calls: your device's storage capacity is the only limit.
- Support for the most modern devices such as iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Adapted to the interface of iOS 10.
- Automatic renewal of the subscription.