Sports are popular all over the place and in the USA they're very aware of that, despite the fact that football (or soccer, if you prefer) isn't amongst their favorite sports as they prefer to follow basketball or American football. If you're into these Yankee sports but you don't want to miss out on other competitions, CBS Sports App - Scores, News, Stats & Watch Live os the results, standings, and news app you need.
Sports results and news with videos and radio broadcasts
CBS is a communications group that has several different radio and TV channels. Between them all, they manage to over an exhaustive coverage of all sports events and this is the application you need to keep up with everything going on. Apart from the live scores and stats of each game, we also can enjoy news, videos, and even tweets about the contents we're looking up. Thus, the user can control everything revolving around his or her favorite teams.
Find all the latest news about your favorite sports.
The application allows us to select different teams and athletes (in the case of individual sports such as golf) to follow up on what each one of them does and doesn't. These are the main features of this app:
- The main North American sports and competitions such as the MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA, golf, tennis... but also football competitions such as LaLiga, Premier League, Seria A or Champions League, amongst others.
- Faster news, results, and stats: read them as soon as they happen and share them with your contacts.
- Watch sports broadcasts straight from your device (provided that it's legal to do so in your country).
- Receive notifications about the teams and athletes you follow.
- Play the latest videos about sports news.
- Listen to radio streams featuring the most famous CBS sports journalists.
- Customize the interface and browse through the contents however you like the most.
It's a decent application to follow all your favorite sports, although that will obviously depend on your tastes and location. It might not be the best app to follow European competitions, as it's mainly focused on the USA. So you might be interested in other alternatives, such as Eurosport's apps if you want to follow everything else that happens in Europe beyond its major domestic leagues.