CINEMA 4D Studio is a professional 3D modeling and animation software application. It stands out due to its great capacity with regard to the creation of characters, to which it's possible to add advanced 3D effects, and due to its modern engine capable of managing complex collisions between objects.
Software that can rival with Maya and 3ds Max by Autodesk.
Some features of CINEMA 4D
- Modular system, which can be expanded depending on the user's needs.
- Customizable interface.
- Includes a complete pack of tools to model, animate and render objects.
- Modify parametric objects whenever it is necessary, thanks to its non-linear modeling features.
- With regards to the materials used by CINEMA 4D it's possible to work with 14 different channels and it even includes the possibility to create customized channels.
- Capacity to import and export files.
Projects created with CINEMA 4D Studio
CINEMA 4D is one of the most popular applications among 3D animation professionals and enthusiasts, thus there is a large number of tutorials and videos available on the Internet.
In what regards to the projects in which CINEMA 4D Studio has been used, the list is long. For a few years now it has been the application used at the Port Aventura theme park to project in 4D in the SEA ODYSSEY attraction. And recently, it has been used in Prometheus (receiving very good reviews from Steven Messing) and The Avengers. Moreover, it is one of the programs which is used most by Pixar designers.
How much does it cost to try out CINEMA 4D Studio?
The purchase price of CINEMA 4D isn't within the reach of the majority of enthusiasts, but it's well within the margins that professional animation studios can pay. If you're curious and you want to try out CINEMA 4D Studio for free, just download this trial version.