To carry out this kind of file transfer it is necessary to have an FTP client installed, like Core FTP for example, that will allow us to connect to a server in a secure way and also to manage the data that we want to transfer.
Among the features offered by Core FTP we can highlight:
- Use of secure connections to transfer data (SSL, TLS or SFTP).
- Control of the transfer speed.
- Support for a Firewall.
- Use of Drag & Drop technology.
- Start / Stop / Resume downloads and uploads.
- Control via interface or from the command line.
To sum up, Core FTP is a quick and reliable way to connect to an FTP server.