You probably already know what Durak is all about but if not, it's an attack-defense card game in which your target is to get rid of all the cards in your hand after finishing the deck of cards on the table and in which the last player with cards left loses. It's very popular in ex-soviet countries and the loser, in the real-life version, usually has to take a swig of vodka as a punishment, as well as having to shuffle and deal the cards in the next round.
The most famous card game in the former soviet republics.
Unfortunately, nobody is going to force you to drink vodka (well, that's up to you) because this is a version of this game in APK format for Android in which you can play different modes, both online against other players, and offline against the CPU.
These are the main features and functions you can find in this app:
- Solo and multiplayer game modes.
- 9 game variations available.
- World leaderboard.
- Over 30 different achievements to be unlocked.
- Stats of your progress in the game.
- Original animations and graphics.
- Possibility to share your scores on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Music and sound effects.
- Possibility to adjust the game's speed.
This game is part of the family of card games that are very similar to bridge and whist. By the way, durak basically means idiot, which is the name given to the loser.