Quiz games similar to Trivial Pursuit are some of the most popular titles for both Android and iOS, as they're games that are very comfortably played on touchscreens and because everyone loves to show off their general knowledge beating other players.
Trivia Crack, Atriviate or The Wall are just some of the most successful games in this category but today we're offering you a new alternative in which you'll have to fight out answering all sorts of questions just like in the classic Trivial Pursuit board game: Fight List 2.
In this game, apart from the usual questions with four possible answers, being only one of them the correct one, FL2 also includes Scattergories type questions. In other words, you'll have to give a list of words about different subjects, all starting with the same letter. For instance, things in the refrigerator starting with M: milk, mayonnaise, margarine, mangos... Once the time is up, the player with the more correct words will win the game.
Challenge your friends and prove to know more than them.
Main features of this new Fight List
After the success of the first installment, the developers of Fight List that only initially launched the game in English, have now released a second part translated to French, German, Italian, and Spanish in order to reach more users eager to make the most of the following features:
- Online multiplayer game in which we'll face up to users from all over the world.
- Includes questions from over 1,000 different topics.
- We can follow our progress, stats, and a global ranking.
- We can earn or purchase jokers by means of in-app purchases to answer questions which we're not too sure about.
- The game offers us an internal chat system to talk to other players.