A torrent downloader for Android
Beyond the greatest leaders in this sector, uTorrent and BitTorrent, there are many other great developments to help us download torrent files. Flud is a client that allows us to download files using this protocol and easily share them from an Android device thanks to its clear interface and a high download rate.
The user community rates the app very highly thanks to some of the advantages that it comes along with compared to other similar apps, such as moderate and hardly intrusive adverts, the tidiness of its interface, its low battery consumption or the possibility to save downloads straight on our device's SD card.
- Allows us to choose which files to download if the link is bundled.
- No speed limits, neither uploading or downloading.
- Allows us to give a priority range to our current downloads.
- Compatible with magnet links, uTorrent Transport Protocol and Peer Exchange.
- Recognizes links straight from the browser.
- We can choose to download only using a WiFi connection.
- Simple and modern interface design, optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
- Includes both a dark and a light theme.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...