Having your favorite YouTube videos downloaded straight to your smartphone, to be able to enjoy them without going online, is really awesome. And that's why every day there are more and more applications that allow us to do precisely that, store the contents of Google's video site on our phone.
A reliable alternative to TubeMate.
There are dozens of YouTube video downloaders out there, including TubeMate or TubeX, but one of the most popular ones at present is definitely FREEdi YouTube Downloader.
Why is FREEdi so successful?
- Because it allows us to download files in MP3, MP4 and AAC format.
- It's compatible with some of oldest Android versions.
- Allows us to pause and resume downloads.
- Because it includes sound notifications for completed downloads.
- It has an integrated player to watch videos.