Plan routes and send them to your Garmin GPS
If you use a Garmin GPS and you like sharing your routes, whether by foot, on horse or using all sorts of vehicles such as cars or motorbikes, you can download Garmin BaseCamp. This software allows you to play your outdoor activities, organize your data, and share the routes with other people.
Create your routes and share them with your Garmin GPS or other users
This program allows us to view maps, plan routes and trails, and indicate waypoints that we can later transfer to our device. We can create our routes with total freedom, being able to adjust them to our interests and preferences to the max. These are the main features of this program that's perfect for activities such as hiking and cycling:
- Plan routes whether on foot or using vehicles such as bicycles, motorbikes or cars.
- Explore the terrain with 2D and 3D maps.
- Add geotagged images.
- Create and share adventures with other users.
- Transfer satellite images to show them on your device and obtain a true representation of your surroundings.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows Vista.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...