Assess the performance of your multicore proccessor
Geekbench is part of the new generation of benchmarks for processors. It's about carrying out tests framed within real scenarios, capable of measuring both the possibilities of a single core and multicore performances.
The next generation of processor benchmarks.
The majority of PCs are currently equipped with multicore processors. For this reason, to get to know the response of your processor in real situations you need to have an application like Geekbench.
Features of Geekbench
- Appraisal of single and multicore processing capacity.
- View the information of your system.
- Floating point and integer calculation power.
- Memory speed in different operations.
The full version of Geekbench also allows you to carry out stress tests and trials aimed at 64-bit hardware.
Download Geekbench to find out how efficient your processor is.
Requirements and additional information:
- In the trial mode, the results are only visible online and certain functions aren't accessible.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...